Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Queen's Own Cameron Highlanders of Canada Red Blazer Pipe Band Doublet
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Free expedited shipping on orders over $350
Estimated to be delivered 5-6 business days after dispatched.
We use FedEx - DHL - DPD
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Covid-19 Shipping Delay Notice
We Will Always Be Here For You
Shipping Service-Related Impact due to Covid-19
EXPECT DELAYS. Our carriers have informed us of delays due to record-breaking e-commerce orders, COVID-19 closures and safety concerns, as well as weather events. Your order may be impacted by these delays.
All orders outside of Pakistan may experience a delay due to high demand and restrictions posed by COVID-19. All orders over $100 USD may be automatically required to go through a customs clearance processing. Kindly note Canadian Customs, Switzerland, and some Europe countries have experienced a high rate of absenteeism due to COVID-19 delaying the processing of packages. They are working cautiously to get your packages to you!
When you place your order, you will be notified with your order confirmation within 15 minutes. If you did not receive an order confirmation please email us, at firstname.lastname@example.org
When your order has been shipped you will receive a second email with your shipping notification via email provided within 4-7 business days from placing your order. Business days do not count as holidays and or weekends.
Expect major delays in standard shipping during this time and with expedited, Xpress, or priority shipping. FedEx, DHL, DPD can no longer guarantee regular or on-time shipping estimates given the current global situation as they accommodate the increased service demands with mail and parcel delivery of Christmas-level volumes of mail and limited staff.
If your tracking shows a label has been created:
Our production team has shipped your package, but it could still be at the post office. Many carrier facilities are operating at full capacity with a backlog of scanning packages due to limited staff. There may not be updated tracking events for you to check on until your parcel has been scanned and sorted, or is Out for Delivery.
If your order is in transit:
Kindly note that your package may be held by the carrier for delivery at a later date due to the world circumstances beyond their control as carriers quarantine some packages. There may not be updated tracking events for you to check on until your parcel is Out for Delivery.
There is nothing more to do your part, we're taking good care of your order!
If you would like to track your order, opt for the expedited shipping options.
Please read the latest COVID-19 service updates from FedEx – DHL - DPD
The good news—We have had MANY orders on time (even earlier than estimated) your order is not guaranteed to be late but this is just a precautionary step we need to take to inform you of the current global situation and the possibility of expected delays. A HUGE IHS thank you in advance for your patience.
Our Prevention Policy for COVID-19
As the situation with COVID-19 evolves day-to-day, our top priority during these challenging times continues with the health and safety of our workers, customers, and communities.
At Imperial Highland Supplies., taking care of the community and our team of employees is important to us.
We are aware of proper handwashing protocol, work areas are cleaner prior to shipping each package and cleaned at the end of each day.
As always, our IHS Support team remains available if you have further questions! email@example.com
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We're all in this together.
More on our shipping & returns policy
Queen's Own Cameron Highlanders of Canada 100th Anniversary "79 CAMERON" Red blazer Doublet.
It was developed to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the formation of the 79th Cameron Highlanders of Canada in 1910.
All features are based on a museum original.
Queen's Own Cameron Highlanders of Canada Red Blazer Pipe Band Doublet
Traditional curvy Inverness pattern skirts.
Embroidered "79 CAMERON" on epaulets.
Brass "79 CAMERON HIGHLANDERS OF CANADA" buttons.
Red blazer wool body.
Navy Blue blazer wool collar and cuffs.
Single hook collar closure.
White piping trim on collar base, front, skirts, and top of cuffs.
Pockets under front skirts.
Two hooks on both sides where your waist belt will sit.
Black nylon/silk blend fully lined.
They are made to measure.
- DISPATCH TIME:
- 5 business days
- EXPECT DELAYS:
- Our carriers have informed us of delays due to record-breaking e-commerce orders, COVID-19 closures and safety concerns, as well as weather events. Your order may be impacted by these delays.
- We do not ship orders Saturday & Sunday
Received an item that doesn't fit or is not suitable? No problem, our exchanges, and returns policies are designed to make that as easy as possible.
We're happy to exchange most items if they are the wrong size or color, but unfortunately engraved or custom-made items cannot be exchanged or refunded unless a manufacturer's fault is found with them
- The easiest and fastest way to process your exchange is to purchase the replacement items in a new order, then return the unsuitable items for a refund.
- Alternatively, you can send them back to us for an exchange and we'll post the replacements to you. You can process your exchange via our online exchange system.
- Once we receive your returned items back, we'll get the replacements sent out
- normally this takes anywhere from a few days to a week or two depending on how long it takes the items to come back to us.
To exchange an item, please purchase a replacement item in a new order, and then return the unsuitable items for a refund.
If you are thinking of exchanging something - remember that you can combine the replacement item with any other items you may wish to purchase, and only pay to ship for the combined order.
If you would like to return an item for a refund, please send it back to us at the following address, including the following information:
- Your order number
- Why the item is being returned
- If the item is faulty in any way
For All Customers
Imperial Highland Supplies
- We offer a refund policy for most items. Engraved or custom-made items cannot be refunded unless a manufacturer's fault is found with them.
- Buyers must return goods within 30 days of receiving the order (this is extended to 30 days after Christmas when purchasing Christmas gifts).
- It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure any returned goods reach us in satisfactory condition.
- Please ensure that all bags/tags/labels are untorn and still attached.
- To minimize processing time and speed up your exchange/refund, please ensure that any items returned are free from odor and pet hair, are folded as neatly as possible, and sent in secure, protective wrapping.
- We make an effort to ensure the goods reach you in great condition - we'd really appreciate you returning the favor.
- Buyers returning goods from outside the EU must clearly state on the outside of the package and on any customs documentation that the goods are 'Returned Goods' to allow them to clear customs without generating additional charges.